Who we are:
We are a nonprofit community with an interesting mix of different IT specialties, developed in organizations of different sizes, oriented to search and pursue the transformation of efficient, innovative, agile and sustainable computer solutions.
We team up together to add our experience, knowledge and effort.
- From an altruistic approach: Developing projects using new technologies.
- Encouraging the development of open source products.
- Contributing to the establishment of networking bounds by promoting and organizing events and talk shows related to the IT industry.
- The community values the knowledge of its members by encouraging teamwork and continuous training.
- Open source projects generate value in society.
- Work in community fosters continuous innovation.
- Build a network of interdisciplinary contacts of IT professionals.
- Establish a teamwork mechanism.
- Encourage code solutions for different domain areas.
- Organize events for the exchanging the knowledge.
- Support other organizations with similar goals.